The Network for Vocation in Undergraduate Education (NetVUE) is a network of colleges and universities committed to fostering the intellectual and theological exploration of vocation in their campus communities. This initiative is being generously supported by Lilly Endowment Inc.
The purposes of NetVUE are to:
- Deepen our understanding of the intellectual and theological substance of vocational exploration;
- Examine the role of intellectual and theological reflection and vocational exploration in a variety of institutional contexts;
- Share knowledge, best practices, and reflection on experiences across participating campuses;
- Develop a network for sustaining an extended program in the exploration of vocation; and
- Facilitate the incorporation of additional colleges and universities into this enterprise.
Campus leaders at NetVUE member institutions will have access to a variety of resources, programs, and services. Detailed membership information is available here.
(Read more about NetVUE)