The Network for Vocation in Undergraduate Education (NetVUE) is a nationwide network of colleges and universities formed to enrich the intellectual and theological exploration of vocation among undergraduate students. This initiative is administered by the Council of Independent Colleges (CIC) with generous supported from Lilly Endowment Inc. and members' dues.
The purposes of NetVUE are to:
- Deepen the understanding of the intellectual and theological dimensions of vocational exploration;
- Examine the role of vocational exploration in a variety of institutional contexts;
- Share knowledge, best practices, and reflection on experiences across participating campuses;
- Develop a network for sustaining an extended program in the intellectual and theological exploration of vocation; and
- Facilitate the incorporation of additional colleges and universities into this enterprise.
Campus leaders at NetVUE member institutions will have access to a variety of resources, programs, and services. Detailed membership information is available here.
(Read more about NetVUE)