Procedure for an Institution to Participate in CIC-TEP
- Appoint a CIC–TEP liaison officer.
- Create a new TEP liaison user account.
- Submit payment for the $375 annual registration fee (due in mid-August of each year).
- Maintain student applications using the CIC–TEP Online Portal.
- CIC–TEP institutions must be members of the Council of Independent Colleges. Institutions not currently members of CIC should contact CIC for membership information.
- Participating institutions must register annually for the CIC–TEP network and pay an annual registration fee of $375.
- The liaison officer is responsible for verifying eligibility of export applicants and managing the approval process for import applications. His/her contact information is posted in the online list of participating institutions.
- Institutions must be registered for CIC-TEP by August 31, 2023 to be a participating institution during the 2023–2024 year and to be eligible to import or export students during the 2023–2024 year.
- Early registration provides maximum opportunity for student choice.
For questions about becoming a participating institution of CIC-TEP, contact Faith Brown, CIC Tuition Exchange Program manager, at (202) 466-7230 or firstname.lastname@example.org.